5/27/13

Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs Recipe

Hola Amigos! Happy Monday! Hope everybody is enjoying this long weekend with lots of BBQs, grilling, and just plain fun with family and friends. I was going to start a series of Seasonal Fruits Posts for the entire week, but I got a request from my hubs today to make him his favorite appetizer, Deviled Eggs! Very rarely he asks for something in particular so I agreed to his request because I had a new recipe I wanted to try.
I call them  "True Blue Deviled Eggs" in honor of this Memorial Day, "True Blue" stands for  Loyal, I'm sure we've all heard the expression True Blue American, right? there's also some blue cheese in them so the name is perfect! and now that I think about it, it would be perfect for the 4th of July as well. Here is the recipe
Buffalo Chicken
True Blue Deviled Eggs

1 dozen eggs cooked, cut in half, yolks separated from whites
1 Chicken Breast Cooked and processed to coarse crumbs
6 oz Sour Cream
6 oz Cream Cheese Softened
6 oz Blue Cheese (I used smoked)
8 oz Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/8 cup Mustard ( I used Smoked Chipotle Mustard)
Franks Hot Sauce
(you could use Buffalo Sauce, but is too hot for the kids here)
dash of pepper
dash of tumeric 
dash or garlic powder

In a big bowl add and mix all the ingredients plus the egg yolks until you get a creamy paste, put in the microwave for 1 minute or 2 to melt the mozzarella cheese

. Stuff your eggs with this warm mix and sprinkle some paprika on top!

Listo

I loved this recipe! I think I saw something similar on Pinterest but I couldn't find it to double check I got everything right? Don't you hate when that happens? LOL

It's really tasty and with the left over mix you can use it as a warm dip for bread sticks or crackers.

Thank You for visiting! Have a safe return home if you are traveling, if you are home, stay safe and everybody enjoy the day! Don't forget that everything tastes better with a Pinch Of Love!

Besitos,
Lizy

Passing some tasty appetizers at these Fabulous Parties:
In the Kitchen with Jenny
Do Small Things with Love
Fireflies and Jellybeans
My Turn (for Us)
Savvy Southern Style
Simply Designing
Rattlebridge Farm
Love and Laundry
One Artsy Mama
The Best Blog Recipes
kitchen fun witm my Three Sons
Twin Dragonfly Designs
Ginger Snap Crafts
All She Cooks
Rain on a Tin Roof
I Gotta Try That
Between Naps on the Porch
Sew-Licious Home Decor
Feeding Big
Hun...what's for Dinner
Pint Sized Baker
twelveOeight
Kathe with an E
Our Home away from Home
PJH Designs
Love Grows Wild
Nap-Time Creations
Memories by the Mile
Cozy Little House
Tumbleweed Contessa
Love Bake Cakes
The NY Melrose Family
Clean and Scentsible
Handy Man, Crafty Woman
The Style Sisters
Life with the Crust Cut off
Rose Chintz Cottage
Chic on a Shoestring
Fresh Eggs Daily
The Dedicated House
The Home Girl
Dessert Now, Dinner Later
DebbieDoo's
Bowdabra
Will Cook for Smiles
Judy H-J's Thoughts
Navy Wifey Peters
Sew Crafty Angel
VMG206
Under the Table and Dreaming

27 comments:

  1. These look awesome! I would love for you to come share at our From the Farm Blog Hop. We're always looking for new egg recipes! The party goes until Thursday.
    Lisa
    Fresh Eggs Daily
    http://www.fresh-eggs-daily.com/2013/05/from-farm-blog-hop-34.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those eggs are so pretty and the filling is not what you'd normally find in a deviled egg. Sounds and looks divine. Thanks for sharing at Simple Supper Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! Super fun! Did you say how you got the eggs blue? I didn't see that part of the directions... will definitely be trying this in some version! I make wasabi eggs, so maybe I would make the whites green :o)
    Emily @ Nap-Time Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your through the PJH blog hop, these sound amazing! I love me some buffalo chicken, who would have thought to combine it with a deviled egg! Yummy! Must pin to try these, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those eggs are beautiful! I love deviled eggs, I will definitely have to try this recipe!

    http://www.foodieinwv.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks wonderful~ Thanks for sharing your incredible eggs~Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think they're gorgeous to look at. Hubby scrapes the middles out and eats the whites (isn't that funny), but I bet the kids would like these!

    Hope your 3-day weekend was fun and your husband liked the eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these sound amazingly good! Deviled eggs are a staple at pretty much all my family events so I love a new variation! Pinned :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there, Lizy! These look absolutely delicioso!! I can't wait to try them! And not only do we have similar recipes for this, but that girlie in your header looks familiar as well, LOL!! Great minds think alike, right?!!

    Kim @ {enjoy the view}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, brilliant minds do thin alike! thank you so much for your visit Kim!

      Delete
  10. Hi Lizy,
    Oh, these look so delicious! Anything spicy is a treat for me so thanks for sharing the recipe. I like the blue eggs too. Thanks for sharing at my HOME and enjoy your weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  11. YUM! Can't wait to make these! Thanks for sharing at Give Me the Goods Monday Link Party!
    Amy @ www.commona-myhouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the recipe, Lizy! And the blue eggs look awesome :-) Thank you for sharing at the WEDNESDAYS ADORNED FROM ABOVE Blog Hop !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fascinated by your blue eggs! Wow! pinned from blitzed on pinterest party
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenna! Thank You! Pins help new blogs spread their work! Appreciate It!

      Delete
  14. Oh my gosh, not only are these eggs gorgeous, but they look DELICIOUS! Pinned them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look great, love them :)

    Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays...

    http://www.clairejustineoxox.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow. These look amazing. Deviled eggs are one of my favorite things to eat!

    Thanks for sharing your favorite post at Raising Imperfection! We feature our favorites on Friday, make sure to come back and check.
    Leslie
    www.violetimperfection.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. They are certainly beautiful ... but I would have never thought to put chicken in deviled eggs. How cool.

    Thank you for linking to Raising Imperfection.
    Please come back Friday to see if you were featured. :)

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great recipe! I love the egg mixture. I will have to give it a try, my daughter would love these!

    Thank you for linking to the In and Out of the Kitchen Link Party! I look forward to seeing what you bring next week!

    Cynthia at http://FeedingBIg.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Cynthia! Now you will have a new recipe waiting for her when she comes back! Hugs Love,
      Lizy

      Delete
  19. This looks so delicious Lizy and the presentation is great!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are adorable & such a great idea! Thanks for sharing at Sweet & Savory Saturdays #15.

    ~Amber @ Dessert Now, Dinner Later!
    http://dessertnowdinnerlater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. No way?! First, I love the flavor combo ..... second, I love the quirky color on the eggs! Thanks so much for sharing at last week's All My Bloggy Friends! I can't wait to see what you share this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! Love the color and the yummy in your tummy goodness. Stopping by from Foodie Friends Friday.

    ReplyDelete