5/8/13

Peach Raspberry Smoothie

Hola Amigos! Is that time of the week again to enjoy another refreshing smoothie! Spring and Summer are the seasons to explore new flavors since fruits are at their peak in freshness, flavor, abundance and low price! Perfect combination!
These are your ingredients:

Peach Raspberry Smoothie
1 1/2 Cups Frozen Peaches
3/4 Cup Frozen Raspberries
              1 (8oz) Container Peach Yogurt
1/2 Cup Peach Nectar
1 Cup Peach, Peach/Raspberry or Vanilla Ice Cream          
Blend all the Ingredients until Smooth!

 Listo,
Serves 4

The flavors of this smoothie burst in your mouth with the first sip!

 If you feel like indulging in a bit extra calories...whip some cream and top your smoothie! Don't forget the fruit for a touch of color!


Thank You so much for your visit today! I'm so happy to announce this month thanks to your views, we are also celebrating our 100,00+ page views! Wow!!! Incredible, 6 months, more than a 100 posts and now more than 100,000 views! Thank You my friends for blessing me with your presence !

10 comments:

  1. Lizy, that looks so yummy. Can't wait to make one. Hope you found my comment about nominating you for a Sunshine Award. Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so very good. Thanks for sharing and I hope you will link up your recipes with me at http://aroomfortwowithaview.com/recipes/simple-sunday-pot-roast/ for my TGIF Blog Hop!

    Have a great weekend!

    Melissa
    My recent post Simple Sunday Pot Roast for my TGIF Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't it just perfect weather for Smooties??? And now it's downright cold out today. I almost froze to my chair at the soccer game this morning and my newly planted flowers are not happy today. phft

    Bring on the smoothie weather!! And this of course looks delicious, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Afternoon Lizbeth, When I saw the title of your blog, "Just Dip It in Chocolate" I knew I had to pop over and visit you as chocolate is a favourite of mine..... and I am so glad I did. Smoothies are something I really enjoy and I love that this one has been made with ice cream instead of yoghurt which I usually use. This is a smoothy I am certainly going to make when our weather improves..... still very cold here in England.
    I have enjoyed my visit Lizbeth and I have become a new follower. I look forward to reading your blog.
    I would like to invite you to visit me at Ivy, Phyllis and Me! as you will be most welcome.
    Best Wishes from England.
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks yummy!! Thank you for participating at SHOW-licious Craft Showcase!!

    Marti
    http://sew-licious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds delish - my kids would love it!

    Found you at Kathe with an E

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum!! Thanks for sharing, Lizy! And congrats on your blog milestones! I always enjoy your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good post, I'm really looking forward to learn your next recipe ..
    _________________
    Venetian Vase

    ReplyDelete
  9. G'day Lizbeth! Even though it is VERY cold here and is winter, true!
    I could go for one of your peach smoothies right not too!
    Viewed as part of Food Holiday Link Party: National Peach Month
    Cheers! Joanne
    http://www.facebook.com/whatsonthelist

    ReplyDelete