12/31/13

13 Most Wanted Recipes of 2013

13 Most Wanted Recipes of 2013, Enjoy in just one post a variety or recipes, from #appetizers #maindishes #sides and #desserts of 2013 featured on the blog #bestrecipes
Hola Amigos!!!! Wishing you all a happy, healthy and peaceful last day of 2013! What a year it has been! So many happy memories, tasty recipes from fellow bloggers, fun crafts but above all, priceless new friendships made all over the globe!
It was a lot of fun at the blog too!  with a fairly good amount of cooking and calories gained here and there, lol...looking forward to do it all over again, God willing, this new year almost knocking at our door! Here are some of the most popular of 2013













My Favorite Recipe for 2013

Thank You friends for a year full of fantastic moments I will always share deep in my heart for the rest of my life! Even though lately I haven't been around much, I always carry your sweet thoughts and comments with me to get me through everyday unexpected challenges! 

Hope your New Year is full of Happiness, Love, Family Union and Health! From my family to yours HAPPY 2014!!!! and keep in mind this new year that everything tastes better with a Pinch of Love!
Besitos,
Lizy

Sharing my Most Wanted at these Fabulous Parties:

6 comments:

  1. Definitely some of the most wanted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'day! Happy New Year Lizbeth and thank you for also inspiring me!
    Cheers! Joanne
    http://whatsonthelist.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Joanne! Happy New Year to you and your loved ones!

      Delete
  3. Your recipes are always so lovely, I know you know that I think that already. I loved the look of those eggs, that's one of my favorite pins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I love this recap blog. I'm not sure if I should make the black forest bars or the ravioli lasagna first. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete